Understanding Calendar Controls
- Ticket Control: You can update the amount of tickets available across all boards and pricing. Also, can Stop Sell - All or only on Tripshock. Note: Can update for all schedule times.
- Option Control: Ability to add different activities for each Trip type.
- Schedule Settings: Here you can update min/max ticket amounts & disable a schedule. Note: Can update for all schedule times.
- Equipment Control: Here you can select an individual piece of equipment, for instance, they can pick Surfboard Rentals and pick Surfboard A to adjust for any schedule time or all. Once a user selects which piece of equipment to Edit they can either make it unavailable or change the amount of Max Tickets.
- Open/Close Tickets: You can select to Open or Close All tickets for a trip and selection of times. A user can close/open all or only close/open Tripshock. PLEASE NOTE: If you have contacted us to set limits for TripShock sales, using this function may change the specific limits we have set for TripShock.
- Open/Close Schedules: This lets you pick a trip, select 1 or multiple schedules to open or close completely. This seems very similar to Open/Close Tickets. .
- Open/Close Equipment: This lets a you pick a single piece of equipment and either open or close all of it. Note: Does not let you pick a particular schedule,must close all or none here.
- Business Hours: This lets you chose an activity and select a close out date for the date range entered. You can only do this per trip/activity….not equipment.
- Disable Trips for Online Bookings: This is where you can disable a trip just for online bookings, allowing internal order only. You can select one or multiple trips and close all or open all.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.