Understanding Calendar Controls
- Ticket Control: A User can update the amount of tickets available across all boards and pricing. Also, can Stop Sell - All or only on Tripshock. Note: Can update for all schedule times.
- Option Control: Ability for a user to add different activities for each Trip type.
- Schedule Settings: Here a user can update min/max ticket amounts & disable a schedule. Note: Can update for all schedule times.
- Equipment Control: Here a user can select an individual piece of equipment, for instance, they can pick Surfboard Rentals and pick Surfboard A to adjust for any schedule time or all. Once a user selects which piece of equipment to Edit they can either make it unavailable or change the amount of Max Tickets.
- Open/Close Tickets: A user can select to Open or Close All tickets for a trip and selection of times. A user can close/open all or only close/open Tripshock. PLEASE NOTE: If you have contacted us to set limits for TripShock sales, using this function may change the specific limits we have set for TripShock.
- Open/Close Schedules: This lets a user pick a trip, select 1 or multiple schedules to open or close completely. This seems very similar to Open/Close Tickets. .
- Open/Close Equipment: This lets a user pick a single piece of equipment and either open or close all of it. Note: Does not let you pick a particular schedule,must close all or none here.
- Business Hours: This lets a user chose an activity and select a close out date for the date range entered. A user can only do this per trip/activity….not equipment.
- Disable Trips for Online Bookings: This is where you can disable a trip just for online bookings, allowing a user to book reservations themselves. A user can select one or multiple trips and close all or open all.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.