How To: Cancel a Booking
When you find yourself needing to cancel a booking follow the steps below.
- Find the booking needing to be cancelled and go to the Order Information page.
- Scroll down the Order page to Edit Trips and select the Payments tab.
- Find the payment for the current order and select the arrow for refund. Note: Always action the refund first before cancelling the booking.
- A pop-up will appear for you to enter the amount of the refund and select Ok. You will get a Success message showing that the refund has been completed.
- The page will refresh and then you need to actually Cancel the booking.
- In the top, right corner of the page you will see a drop down menu highlighted in yellow.
- Select Cancelled from the drop down and select Go.
- A pop-up menu will appear for you to enter the cancellation reason and enter a fee, if any - varies per company. Then you can select to either send the customer a cancellation email or text or both.
- Then you confirm the booking has already been confirmed and select OK.
- You'll recieve a Success message and the booking is now fully cancelled.