How Monthly Booking Fee Invoices Are Calculated
If you're a user of the RS system you receive a monthly invoice for a percentage of the Booking Fees collected for the previous month. This article will break down that process for better understanding of how this percentage is calculated.
The percentage calculated is agreed upon in your Agreement/Contract with RS.
If your agreement percentage is based off RS Booking Fees the following steps would apply:
- Log into the RS system and go to Reports.
- Select the dates from the beginning of the last month to the end of the last month. Example June 1 - June 30.
- Then in the Agents field, use the drop down and select Online Booking Portal.
- Select Generate to have the Report generate and show up at the bottom of the form.
- Select View to open up the Report.
- Once the Report is open, go to the bottom where the revenue section is. Take the with tax amount of the revenue section and multiply that by the monthly booking fee agreed upon in your contract.
This method uses the revenue from your online booking portal only for the month and allows room for discrepancies in your charges and our charges.